Questions and Answers You May Find Useful
What do I need to bring to our first meeting?
To give Tony a clearer picture of the best way to help you reach your tax and financial goals. Please download, read, and fill out the following forms and bring with you:
- First Meeting List of Helpful Information
- Engagement Indv1040 – 2021
- Tax Organizer – 2021
What is the the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)?
EITC or EIC provides a subsidy for low-income working families. To claim this tax credit, you must meet certain eligibility. Call Tony for details.
To set up an appointment, call 405-601-8874
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information.
What is Tax Debt Relief?
For those who cannot afford to pay their full tax liability, the IRS provides several ways for taxpayers to settle. Some key points to consider:
- Be proactive about resolving tax issues
- Pay the IRS what you can afford to pay, even if it’s a small amount
- Do not Ignore your tax debt
- You may seek the assistance of an “enrolled agent” such as Tony Du, EA, who is trained to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
“Tony really knows the tax laws and does my personal and business taxes.”